Your donations to the Newman Center are much needed and always welcome. Please use these routes to donate:
- Drop a check in the collection basket at Mass
- Send a check through the United States Postal Service to Newman Center, 1219 Elmwood Avenue, Buffalo, NY 14222
- Arrange with your Financial Institution to send an electronic fund transfer (ACH tansaction). Typically there are no bank fees for this transaction.
- Below are general instructions, each bank may vary slightly. Refer to your bank’s website for more information.
- Set up online access to your account with your financial institution by going to your bank’s website.
- Go to the “Pay Bills” menu in your online account.
- Select “Add a Payee” and then enter the information for Newman Center at SUNY Buffalo State. Account Number is optional, or you may use your last name.
- After you have set up Newman Center as a Payee, select the “Pay Bill” option and select the payee Newman Center.
- On the “Pay Bills” screen you will be able to select the amount and date to be sent. You will also have the option to set this up as a recurring payment.
- Review and submit screens will appear for you to process your transaction.